Night Auditor $20 per hour. Join the team at Breckenridge’s newest hotel, Industry leading health benefits, very competitive wages, 401k, travel benefits to Marriott’s worldwide, fun work environment with opportunity to learn & grow.
- Keeping hotel financial records in order.
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
- Preparing and distributing employee checks.
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
- Answering the phone and making reservations.
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
- Following End of Day procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.