Corporate Accounting Assistant
Corporate Accounting Assistant – Easton, MD 21601
FULL TIME | ADAMS PUBLISHING GROUP | UNITED STATES
Job Description – Accounting Assistant
This position includes a variety of accounting tasks.
The successful candidate must be flexible, attentive to details, diplomatic and able to multi-task. This position will work with different personality types and across, a number of, publications.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cash applications and reconciliations
- Scan customer deposits to bank
- Scan, import, code and post AP invoices
- Assist in processing weekly check runs and ACH payments
- AP Vendor maintenance
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles a must.
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, email, typing, etc...)
- Minimum of one year of accounting experience in a professional business environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Thunderbird is required.
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Previous Accounting Experience Preferred.