Accounts Receivable Specialist
Aequor Healthcare Services, LLC Piscataway, NJ Full-time Finance
Posted on May 10, 2022
Work For one of the Top Workplaces in New Jersey.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience with bank ACH/Wire reports.
- Experience with Credit Card charging via the computer system.
- Experience with electronically depositing checks, cashier checks and money orders through the banking scanning system.
- Obtain and monitor all paper and electronic remittance advices that coincide with the ACH, Wires and check(s) deposited.
- Familiar with matching the system invoice numbers to those noted on the remittances.
- Experience with portals to investigate and assure that the correct invoices are being credited.
- Oversee and post all payments and adjustments to the specified patient account.
- Experience with billing to assure that all payment postings are accurate. Record and notify Collection/AR staff of all short pays and/or overpays.
- Work to identify the appropriate accounts (invoices) for unidentified cash and assure that such cash is posted in a timely fashion.
- Proper processing and recording of all refunds and returned checks.
- Provide daily cash reports as required by management.
- 1 Year experience with multi company deposits, recordings and postings.
- 1 Year experience with reconciling daily electronic deposits.
- 1 Year experience with Credit Card charges.
- 1 Year experience with ACH/Wire reports and Remittance Advice review and interpretations.
- 1 Year experience with Portals.
- 1 Year experience with Payment/Adjustment postings and Refund/Return Check recordings and processing.
- Must have experience producing daily deposit and Cash receipt reports.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.