Accounts Payable Associate
Adams Publishing Group East Central Minnesota is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate based in our Coon Rapids, MN location.
The successful candidate must be flexible, attentive to details, diplomatic, and able to multi-task. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills and client orientation and exhibit an ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts. Candidate needs to be a self-starter and a willingness to take on new duties and projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Review and verify invoices and check requests
· Enter and upload invoices into accounting system
· Prepare and perform payments (electronic, paper)
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
· Maintain electronic vendor files
· Correspond professionally with vendors and respond to inquiries
Computer skills required, excel spreadsheets and accounts payable experience desired. Recent college (Associate or 4 year) graduates encouraged to apply.
Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid disability and term life insurance; a generous PTO policy; company paid holidays; and a 401(k) with a discretionary match.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer.